Legal basis in order to participate in contests and promotions of Acadef.
Below you can check the bases and conditions to participate in contests and promotions of Acadef:
- Participants should be followers of the social networks where the contest / raffle takes place.
- The participant who is not following the corresponding social network or in case that it cannot be verified, will be disqualified from obtaining the prize.
- The selection of participants will be made among all the people who is following the corresponding social network.The validity of participation will be subject to the terms indicated for each particular case.
- The raffles will be carry out privately by Acadef, and Acadef can inform the lottery system. Each participant can get a single prize. The number of winners and prizes will be subject to the specific terms for each particular case.
- Acadef will contact the winners to send them the prize. If Acadef receives no response from the winner, he/she will lose any right over the prize,and another person will be selected. Winners will have one week to claim their prize.
- Acadef will bear the cost of shipping in any European territory and also, outside the European territory. In no case the winner shall bear the cost of the shipment.
- The prize will have a concrete validity for each case. Under no circumstances it can be exchanged for other gifts or exchange for cash.
- Anyone who makes innapropiates or offensive comments that go against the spirit of the contest / raffle, will be excluded from it.
- The data provided by the participant throughout the promotion will become part of a computerized file owned by Acadef Fútbol, S.L. These data will be used for the organization and development of the drawing of the promotion, as well as for the sending of announcements of the same and other information related to Acadef through its email or any other channel. Likewise, at any moment,the participant may exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by communicating via email to email@example.com.
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram enjoy a complete exoneration of all responsibility on the part of each contestant or participant.
- The different promotions are not sponsored, endorsed, administred or associated in any way with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The organization reserves the right to solve any incident that is not included in these bases,depending of they consider.
- The participation in the contest / raffle entails the approval of all previous bases and laws.